(1) Ranjith, P.G., Zhang, C.P.* and Zhang, Z.Y. 2019. Experimental Study of Fracturing Behaviour in Ultralow Permeability Formations: A Comparison between CO2 and Water Fracturing. Engineering Fracture Mechanics.
(2) Zhang, C.P., Ranjith, P.G.*, Perera, M., Zhao, J., Zhang, D. & Wanniarachchi, W. 2016. A novel approach to precise evaluation of carbon dioxide flow behaviour in siltstone under tri-axial drained conditions. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 34, 331-340.
(3) Zhang, C.P., P.G. Ranjith. * 2018. Simulation of flow behaviour through fractured unconventional gas reservoirs considering the formation damage caused by water-based fracturing fluids, Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 57, 100-121.
(4) Zhang, C.P., Ranjith, P.G. *, Perera, M. & Zhao, J. 2017. Characteristics of Clay-Abundant Shale Formations: Use of CO2 for Production Enhancement. Energies, 10, 1887.
(5) Zhang, C.P., P.G. Ranjith* & M.S.A. Perera. 2018, Comparison of CO2 flow behaviour through intact siltstone sample under tri-axial steady-state and transient flow, Applied Sciences, 8, 1092.